Thursday, March 29, 2012

Laugh for Mommy.....Please?

Emily was a trooper at her two month check up.  She cried during the shots but was fine afterwards.  I, on the other hand, couldn't watch and shed a few tears when Emily was screaming.  
Before & After her shots.  She looks a little grumpy but was fine.
Emily truly is a Daddy's girl.  She coos and babbles with Daddy all the time and she started laughing with him this morning too!  I spent all afternoon trying to get her to laugh.  I "peek-a-boo"ed so many times I got light-headed and almost passed out.  Have you seen the Friends episode where Ross & Rachel sing "Baby Got Back" to Emma to get her to laugh?  I tried that too....no such luck.  Her smiles were merely a gateway drug to her laughter.  I'm HOOKED!



I took Emily to visit my coworkers today (hi guys)!  It was great seeing everyone and I'm sure Emily enjoyed meeting all of Mommy's friends at work. 


Stud Muffin Colton!!!! His Mommy Cathy and I are going to play matchmakers, hehehehe! 
Baby Love is in the air~









2 comments:

  1. Anmawgawd I love her cooing. LoL. Julie does the same thing when daddy goes to kiss her cheek -turn to the side and look for food! What carrier is that? I wanted one with a cover like that, like the Ergo but I doubt Julie will let me carry her facing my chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved seeing Baby Emily and you!!! Miss you come back to work, but not too soon, soak up Emily time as much as possbile! Thanks for the treats, Keiko and Copper love them!

    ReplyDelete