Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I need a cleaning crew

Why is my OCD and anxiety about cleaning getting so crazy?  It was never this bad before.  It's probably because I want to keep everything clean for Emily.  Not just clean, but spotless.  It's driving me insane because I don't have the time or energy to do the hardcore cleaning I want to do every time I see dust.  Why is there so much dust in this house???  The stress is on another level.


This is going to be me everyday

A friend sent me this book and I want to try putting Emily on a schedule.  Eat, activity, sleep.  We'll see how it turns out. 


Emily is becoming more and more alert during playtime.  She loves the view of outside from her swing, follows my gaze from side to side for a few minutes and is practicing different facial expressions.  I melt everytime she smiles.  They're accidental gas smiles but cute as heck!  The hardest thing for me right now is letting her cry for a few minutes when she's falling asleep.  I don't want to spoil her but as a first time mom, it's hard not to.  I want to comfort her and rock her to sleep on my chest every single time but it's not good for the both of us if this develops into a bad habit.  I'm not looking forward to sleep training or letting her cry it out when she gets older.  When Grandma comes over, everything goes out the window and Emily gets whatever she wants!


Fussy during breastfeeding :(

No comments:

Post a Comment