Monday, April 23, 2012

3 Months (4/24/12)!

Here we are at the magical three month mark.  Emily is much more observant of her surroundings and is becoming more and more fun.  She loves to scream for our attention and has recently started rolling from back to side and back again.  Her grasp is more controlled and she is usually sucking on whatever she can manage to grab.  Most days are spent out and about while I run errands and shop.  My favorite time of day with Emily is bathtime and bedtime.  She makes big splashes with her legs and when she falls asleep smiling and giggling, it sends me to the moon and back. 

I'm already putting away clothes and bottles she's outgrown and shopping for new things is always fun.  I'm excited to put together her jumper in the next few weeks and I know she'll have a blast with her new toy.  By the way, baby toys are so expensive and EVERYTHING has so many screws and plastic tags to remove. 

We had our consultation with the dog trainer this past weekend and things are looking up!  There is already a slight improvement and I'm not pulling my hair out every hour.  The trainer confirmed that Mirae is insecure and anxious and pointed out that she sees herself as a roommate of this house and thinks Minnie is HER puppy, haha. 

I read/saw today that Giuliana & Bill are expecting.  I'm so happy for them! 



















1 comment:

  1. Haha I did the same thing with my bouncy chair.. hung some more interesting objects for her to play with! You are so lucky you only have 2 dogs and they are small!

    ReplyDelete