Friday, August 10, 2012

Inspiring


This picture inspires me so much!  How cute it Lashinda Demus with her twin boys?  They were shouting, "GO MOMMY" from the stands as she was competing.  It must be an amazing feeling to have your kids cheer you on while you're doing something you've worked so hard for and you're setting a great example for them as well.  It's great motivation for anyone.  I hope someday I can find something I'm that passionate about.  Life is so short and I want to be able to say I've accomplished something that I've poured my heart, blood, sweat and tears into.  I want this for my children as well.

In the spirit of the Olympic games


Office Olympics!!  I've had ALOT of coffee today at work which explains these multiple posts... :) Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment