Friday, May 18, 2012

Daycare

We visited Kindercare this morning to tour the center and meet with the caregivers. There is currently a wait list of 17 babies and we're hoping for an open spot in July before I go back to work. The staff was friendly and the center was nice. I cried on the way home and Emily hasn't even started yet.

I know daycare is a great option, there are many pros for children, a lot of families trust the caregivers and Emily will have to go to school eventually but when I think about being away from my baby my heart shatters and I get so incredibly sad. The caregivers said 9 out of 10 times, the moms cry more than their babies. I'm going to have to mentally prepare myself to stay strong. I don't think I'll be able to leave if Emily starts crying for me when I drop her off. Ahhhhh



No comments:

Post a Comment