Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's Day

My New Year's Day post is a few days behind.  My parents, Hubby and I all had the day off and we were fortunate enough to spend the first day of the year together and hang out.  In the morning we took Emily and the dogs for a nice, long walk around the neighborhood and I made rice cake and dumpling soup in honor of the New Year tradition which Hubby and I devoured before my parents arrived.  I made enough for four but they decided to have their rice cake soup at church with church friends they hadn't seen in awhile.  We took Emily to the mall and then had a nice sashimi dinner at home.  The mall was really crowded as nothing else was open and Emily got some cute new clothes.  We had a projectile vomit incident at Gap but it was all under control. 


No comments:

Post a Comment