Friday, January 11, 2013

Dinnertime

As I'm watching Emily eat her dinner, I'm trying to figure out what is going on in her head.  Tonight, this is my best interpretation: 

Mac n Cheese, fishsticks and veggies. Great!
I love peas but today I think I'll put as many as I can fit in my mouth and then spit them out one by one.
Fishstick is so tasty!
(laughs and dances at Pororo)
The dogs look hungry, I will give them my carrots.
I'm not in the mood for corn today so I will throw them in the air.
Fishstick is so tasty!
Mac n Cheese looks so great in my hair.
(giggles at carrots)
I'm over this fishstick.

WHERE'S MY JUICE?!?!
I'm going to pour juice all over my fishstick.
I'm over juice.

Fishstick is so tasty!

Time to give the doggies all of my food.

HAPPY DOGS!

P.S. Man when they said babies are picky eaters, no kidding!  One day she loves broccoli and the next day she will cry if I even show them to her!

Thanks Mommy for cooking all this food but I'd prefer watermelon tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment