Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I took Emily to story time at the Diamond Bar library this afternoon and I think I will wait until she's a little older to go back.  She kept getting up and walking away to touch things screaming, "appa" most of the time.  We took a little break by the kid friendly computers and then when craft time started, I was hoping she'd be interested in the materials but she tried to suck on a sharpie and got really mad when I took it away, haha sorry baby!! 

Now that's she's getting the hang of getting up and walking to do/touch whatever she wants, I'm getting plenty exercise chasing after her.  I better start doing some cardio when she's mastered full on running!  Baby proofing with a walking toddler is on another level.  Mommy is tired!!






This looks funny, Mommy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment