Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September is here!


your baby's the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. She's still got a lot of growing to do though. Can you believe you're halfway done?

your baby at 20 weeks
  • She's got working taste buds.
  • Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

O.O A cantaloupe!! Baby Han was moving around alot this past weekend, especially when I was laying on my back.  No strong kicks yet but it felt like flutters and gas bubbles.  I fell asleep on my back last night and woke up this morning with horrible cramps.  I guess Baby Han does not like it when I sleep on my back!  I'm not used to sleeping on my side because my arms go numb.  Going to the doctor on Friday for an ultrasound to confirm the gender.  

No comments:

Post a Comment