Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teething sucks!

Teething wasn't so bad with the bottom two teeth.  I thought it would be smooth sailing here on out but I was wrong!  The top teeth are being bothersome.  One has broken gum and is out and the other is almost there.  Emily has been fussy lately, losing interest in solids and wants a lot of TLC from us.  No problem, baby!  Mommy will hold you all day and all night if it makes you feel better.  She had a fever today and looked so exhausted and cranky when I came home from work.  It made me feel so sad and so guilty.  Today was Emily and Grandma day and my mom said poor baby was not in a good mood.  She didn't even show interest in her activity table or crawling up and down the hallway.  She throws her head back in protest if I go anywhere near her mouth but will allow me to brush her teeth with the fingerbrush.  I think she likes the taste of the baby toothpaste.  Luckily, she isn't refusing her bottles either.  I tried to give her a cold washcloth to munch on but she threw it on the floor.  Poor Minnie didn't see it coming.  I gave her Tylenol and it made her feel a little better during bath time which she actually enjoyed.  I've been adding Mustela bubble bath to the water and she laughs while splashing them and getting a rise out of me.

Molars, please be kind!

As I'm blogging, she's mumbling in her sleep so I think she might wake up earlier than usual or even wake up in the middle of the night. 

Ouch my teeth hurt Mommy


Grandma trying to make Emily feel better
I got some new stuff for Emily and I hope she will feel better soon to enjoy them.  I love bargain shopping and good finds.



How cute is this cupcake backpack?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment