Wednesday, November 30, 2011

32 weeks 4 days

Your baby's the size of a squash!
Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.

your baby at 32 weeks
  • She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.
  • And she's probably feeling a even more cramped.




pregnancy symptoms at 32 weeks
I had my biweekly doctor appointment this morning.  Emily is going to have a growth spurt in these last few weeks since she only weighs about 2.5-3.8 pounds right now.  HOLY MOLY.  I can't imagine getting any bigger than this...seriously.  I'm pretty uncomfortable now with the tossing and turning at night, shortness of breath, waddling, swollen/aching feet and the ever so pleasant lightning crotch.  I swear I thought I was going to give birth while doing dishes last night when Emily decided to headbutt my cervix over and over as if she wanted to come out already.  My maternity work pants with the stretchy belly panel are too tight today so it looks like I'll be back to wearing dresses again which I don't mind since I'm constantly having hot flashes anyway.  I'm also having second thoughts about trying to work until a week before my due date.  I guess I'll know how I feel when I get there!

They say your first child ususally comes late.  I wonder if Emily has inherited the infamous OH impatient gene and will make her entrance into the world early or if she'll hang out in my belly for as long as she can and come late.  8 more weeks to go!! The finish line is up ahead.  It's still blurry but I can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment