Tuesday, November 22, 2011

31 Weeks 3 Days

61 days left.  I'm feeling bigger and bigger everyday.  It's getting harder to get up from seated positions and my belly is getting in the way when washing up or doing dishes.  I'm constantly out of breath from the simplest of tasks and my feet ache terribly.  I'm in dire need of a good foot massage!  I've been waking up in the middle of the night, every night, to pee and remember my very vivid dreams.  The constant disruption of valuable REM sleep does make me a little groggy throughout the day but I'll survive. 

Nesting hasn't fully kicked in yet but I am trying to cross things off my to-do list.  I still get overwhelmed when browsing the aisles of Babies R Us because as a first time mom I just don't know what works and what doesn't yet.  I have control freak tendencies so it drives me nuts that I'm navigating the unknown and unfamiliar.  I pray for the day trips to Babies R Us are less anxiety-ridden and more enjoyable.

I'm very much looking forward to Thanksgiving this week and a long weekend.

Still on my banana craze.  I'm dying for a banana milkshake but an actual banana will have to do for now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment