Monday, August 8, 2011

HUGE?!


your baby's the size of an avocado!
Now, she's about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces, and she's big enough that your doctor may be able to hear her heartbeat.
your baby at 16 weeks
  • Listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in her ears
  • Growing hair, lashes and eyebrows
  • Forming taste buds
So today I was asked if I was 6 or 7 months into my pregnancy.  When I replied, "no, FOUR" the jerk says, "too big!" and walks away. RUDE!!! 

Gaining weight like crazy with major body/hormone changes isn't easy so a polite, "congratulations" is fine!

I feel like I'm starting to get my second wind back.  The morning sickness is almost gone and I'm not as exhausted as I was during the last few months.  No crazy cravings anymore either although I still don't care for red meat.  Still counting down until the 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment