Monday, August 1, 2011

15 Weeks

Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

I can't get enough seafood lately, especially shrimp, crab and lobster.  I've always loved seafood but it's EXTRA delicious lately :)  We had boiling crab twice in one week.  Seafood is a concern for most pregnant women because of the mercury but I checked with my doctor and she said I can eat all the shrimp I want as long as they're fully cooked so YAY!  Just no seafood high in mercury such as swordfish, shark and some other fish but I don't eat those anyway.  Still no cravings for red meat but I am really loving fruit and fresh salad. 

In the past few weeks I've developed a rash on my face, neck, chest, arms and legs.  It's really bothersome and itchy.  I'm convinced it's pregnancy related and am going to another dermatologist for a second opinion.

1 comment:

  1. My book said that in second tri some girls break out in rashes. You can ask your OB if it persists.

    ReplyDelete