Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas is almost here

The days seem to be going by too fast lately.  Hubby and I are pretty tired lately and a weekend away or even a really great date night sound heavenly.  We're having Emily's one year photo shoot this Sunday and I hope she's in a good mood so that we get some great pictures.  I still have some gifts to get and order our Christmas cards.  Busy, busy!


First guitar lesson with Grandpa


Emily's Korean hanbok she'll be wearing as one of her outfits for photo shoot and dohl


I tried so hard to get a cute picture for our Christmas card

Stunner shades!!

She likes to put her feet up against the cool wall or have them dangle out when she falls asleep



This video cracks me up.  She was really into her rice and soup today and demanded I keep it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment