Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving in Denver & Emily is 10 Months old

We spent Denver in Thanksgiving Thanksgiving in Denver (thanks Hubby.  Mommy brain!) this year with Emily's grandparents and friends.  It was her first flight ever and she did great.  She cried for a bit on the way there but on the way back she played peekaboo with passengers before falling asleep without a peep!

It wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be and I definitely overpacked.  It was great to see friends and spend time with family.  I'm so thankful for many things this year and always.  My wonderful, amazing, and supportive husband, our beautiful, healthy baby, loving family and friends, two crazy dogs and each new day.

At 10 months, Emily is more and more like a toddler and less like a baby.  She does something to make me laugh everyday and I'm enjoying every minute of it!














































No comments:

Post a Comment