Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thirty One

I had a great day today and I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such love from family and friends.  My mom spent the night so we could have breakfast together.  She made seaweed soup which I haven't had since I had Emily and it was so good.  It's Korean tradition to eat seaweed soup on your birthday so my mom made my morning extra special.


Emily wasn't feeling well today and had a fever.  I was a little upset this morning because I wanted to stay home with her but luckily she was with Grandma to get all the TLC she needed.

From Hubby

Birthday pie!! Banberry (banana & strawberry) pie from Polly's Pies.  AMAZING!!!



Little Prince Cafe yesterday with friends from Denver

Hilarious app called linecamera

More noodles!

Staying up way past her bedtime

How do I look?

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment