Thursday, January 12, 2012

Maternity Leave

I've been on maternity leave for almost three weeks now.  I must admit that it's been great to sleep in, stay in pjs until whenever I feel like changing and spending time with Hubby.  I don't really crave anything specific anymore and eating sometimes feels like a chore because I feel so huge with every meal I consume.

I've been getting irregular BH contractions throughout the day and am trying to walk as much as possible to help things along.  I really thought Emily was going to be impatient and make her entrance into the world early but I guess she is comfortable and wants to stay put.

I have my weekly doctor appointment on Friday and I hope I've made some progress.  I am going to bed tonight hoping once again like a child excited for Christmas morning, except my Santa is the labor fairy with her labor dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment