Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bye Cerritos

We moved this past weekend and yes, it's pretty crazy moving with a baby but we did it!  Packing was pretty intense as we had to wait until Emily went to bed at night and since we've been co-sleeping, one of us had to stay in bed with her while the other packed.  Unpacking is never fun but we're all settled in now.  It's amazing how much stuff (junk) we accumulated over the past two years.  The new house has a nice big yard so the dogs can run around, although they're not used to being outside for so long so they've been having a lot of anxiety and whining at the door at times.  We have to properly potty train them this time so hopefully it goes well.  I'm SO over cleaning up their messes. 

I always get a little sad leaving a home/city because I hate goodbyes but I'm excited about our next, new chapter.  We had a lot of great memories in our home for the past two years.  I'll always remember it as Emily's first home.

Reading her Valentine's Day card from Daddy


See ya!!!!

They don't taste good



I think I love this kitchen more than she does

No comments:

Post a Comment