Monday, October 24, 2011

27 Weeks 2 Days

Last week in second trimester!!

Body updates:
Baby Han got hiccups from king taco last week.
I'm having trouble sleeping lately from tossing and turning.  Trying to find a comfortable position on my side with a huge belly is hard.  I'm also starting to have anxiety about life after baby.
Stretch marks have reared their ugly head on my lower belly. So, so sad.  Time for more belly butter!
I feel more swollen and bloated than usual.
The sciatica in my left leg has gotten better with yoga.  My free classes expire on Nov 5 and I don't think I will be paying for more classes.  Hopefully, I can find the will to stretch at home.

I passed my second trimester glucose screening test, hooray!  No risk for gestational diabetes. 

My baby shower is coming up and I'm so excited.  I can't wait to see what my wonderful, wonderful friends have planned.  I heart them!

I think my nesting phase has started to kick in.  I have the urge to start cleaning and organizing for baby.  I'm excited to really get down to business once I start my maternity leave around Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment