Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Food

I had an allergic reaction to something I ate this weekend and it was not fun! This week I've literally had to roll out of bed to come to work and it's only Tuesday.  Yesterday I went home early because I wasn't feeling too hot.

We tried neng-myun at a hole in the wall restaurant recommended by a friend's mom.  It was delicious!!!!

This is all I have to show for it.  Ate all of it!!! O.O

I then made a run to the market around 7PM because I HAD to have strawberry ice cream.  At 10PM I got hit with a sudden craving for a turkey sandwich.  Starving and desperate, I called Subway but they were closed.  Near tears from hormones and starvation, we went back to the market.  Hubby is the best! :)  Baby needed a turkey sandwich!!!

Happy!!!! (Taking the necessary precautions, I microwaved the turkey meat until steaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment